Well not just one child, hopefully 1500 children! Join us for what will be a very memorable day at Ascot racecourse including a delicious lunch in a private suite overlooking the home straight, with lashings of award-winning Rickety Bridge wines.
Our pledge is that as a result of our Visionaries Day, 1500 people in Africa suffering from trachoma & river blindness will receive an injection that cures the infections, thus avoiding inevitable blindness. In recent years we’ve been taking any glasses lost at Ascot and not claimed within a year to a remote medical centre in Kenya’s Masai Mara. Now we’re asking everyone attending the lunch to bring any no longer needed glasses from home, and sun glasses count too. We hope to take over 300 pairs this year. Now you see why you’ll be called a visionary!
Usually the cost of lunching at Ascot with a view of the course begins at £260 plus your drinks. You’ll pay just £165 per person on our Mayday Race day.
• A fun lunch and a fantastic afternoon’s racing at one of the world’s great racecourses, made easy with
• A car Parking space
• Premier Grandstand Admissions
• Rickety Bridge wines on arrival
• A hearty 3 course luncheon in a glass fronted suite overlooking the home straight
• Race cards
• Racing papers
• Wines during and after lunch
• Speakers to entertain you
• A VIP invite to an exhibition of unusual African art within the grandstand
(A further selection of drinks can be purchased throughout the day).
• The gift of pain relief and restored sight
• Glasses to people for whom shoes are a luxury.
• Enhanced education, as children who can see properly will learn much more easily than those who can’t!
• Decide if you’d like a table for 10, of if you’ll just come as a couple and join a “club” table
• Ring us on 01442 879000 or e-mail email@example.com to book put Ascot Visionary Day in your diary on May 1st.
• Great people know other great people – so please tell your friends you are going then encourage them to book too!