home > sporting events > hot air balloon festival & culinary delights in switzerland
Hot Air Balloon Festival & Culinary Delights in Switzerland
31st Jan 2019 to 3rd Feb 2019
Here is another first from Prestige!
A snowy weekend adventure in Switzerland to get the year off to an exciting start - and not a set of skis in sight! You could be part of our visit to the International Hot Air Ballooning Festival near Gstaad, as one of a handful of VIPs to enjoy a flight around the mountains and savour some of the best gastronomic attractions the snow covered peaks have to offer.
- International Hot Air Balloon Week involves around 90 balloons ans is full of fascinating colours shapes, and pilots!
- You'll feel part of it as one of the VIPs invited to fly in one of the celebratory balloons.
- Night Glow: One of the beautiful and atmospheric 'Son et Lumiere' shows imaginable (and we'll be viewing it from a VIP position).
- Set in Chateau d'Oex: an area of stunning mountain-scapes and old, decorated chalets. The balloons take of from the village of Gstaad.
- Stay in Lenk: The hotel is at the very rear of the Simmen Valley, where the Wildstrubel massif forms, and is one of the most beautiful mountain surrounded valleys in the Alps.
- 5* Lenkerhof Gourmet Spa Resort: with a 350 year open air winter bathing tradition and balconies that overlook the snow covered mountains.
- Last night 16 course gourmet dinner! We promise this is a truly memorable gastronomic adventure.
If you are keen to join us don't hessitate by calling 01442 879000 or email email@example.com