Silverstone is now one of the best equipped and fastest circuits on the Grand Prix schedule. It never fails to provide an engaging and dramatic atmosphere, promising high-speed pursuits, magical overtaking and overall flat out power.
Take your seats in one of the best viewing locations on the circuit!. The Silverstone Six Restaurant is ideally nestled between Maggotts Corner and the Wellington Straigh, giving you a prime position to watch the racing unfold.
Your package includes:
· Admission to Silverstone, including general, centre transfer & hospitality admissions
· Grandstand seat
· Hot breakfast, buffet lunch & afternoon tea
· Complimentary bar including champagne, beers, wine & soft drinks
· Souvenir race programme and Silverstone FM radio
· VIP hostess service
· Car parking (1:2 guests)
· Terrace seating area
· Official guest documentation with VIP passes
COST PER PERSON (PLUS VAT)
Qualifying - Saturday 15th July 2017 - £595pp
Race Day - Sunday 16th 2017 - £1,200pp